CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
The 7th annual Integrative Medicine for Mental Health (IMMH) conference will take place September 29-October 2, 2016 in the Washington, D.C. area (Reston, VA). Our 2015 conference in San Diego, CA had over 430 attendees, and well over 500 people with exhibitors, speakers, and staff included. For more information about IMMH, go to www.IMMH.org and for more information about our 2015 conference, including past speakers and presentation topics, go to www.IMMH2015.com.
We are opening up a Call for Presentations for a very limited number of speaking spots available for our 2016 conference. If you would like to be considered as a speaker, please carefully review our conference information, including past speakers and presentation topics. All presentations need to be clinically relevant to integrative medicine, specific to some aspect(s) of mental health and be designed for an audience of medical and mental health professionals. All presentations must be evidence-based and provide relevant case studies, research, and other references to support the content.
WE MAY BE LOOKING FOR PRESENTATIONS ON SPECIFIC TOPS SUCH AS:
· Hormones and Mental Health
· ADHD – Underlying Causes and Non-Drug Treatment Options
· The Gut-Brain Connection
· Integrative Therapies for Addiction
· Integrative Treatments for PTSD
IMMH WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
· A $200 honorarium per presentation, plus a $100 bonus if presentation slides are received by our deadline (TBD – in August 2016).
· A complimentary pass for the entire conference, plus CME’s (if requested)
· Hotel accommodations for the night prior to and the night after your presentation (additional hotel nights will be at the speaker’s expense)
· Reimbursement of roundtrip economy airfare up to $500.00
· Reimbursement of other expenses (food, transportation, parking, etc.) up to $100.00/day
If you would like to be considered a speaker on one of above topics or another clinically relevant topic that you recommend, please complete and submit the below information. Please also e-mail your bio and C/V to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit all information by 8:00 am central on Monday, January 4, 2016. We will confirm receipt of your information and will notify you whether you’ve been selected as a speaker by Monday, January 11, 2016.